What to do if you can’t install or update iTunes on Windows
In this article, we’ll walk you through how to update or install iTunes, and how to troubleshoot it in the process. Windows 10 users, download and install aytyuns from the built-in Microsoft store. If this is not possible, contact
Microsoft technical support.
Make sure to use an account with full access
First, you need to be logged in as an administrator. If you do not have access to a fully authorized account on your PC, contact the IT department of Microsoft support or the specialist who installed a copy of Windows.
Install the latest Microsoft updates
For aytyuns, a copy of Windows 7 or higher is required with the latest updates installed. To download the latest updates, go to the website
Microsoft Windows Update
… Or use the built-in update service:
- In the window we drive in – “services.msc”.
- In the window that opens, at the very bottom, we are looking for a central center. We look at the screenshot.
- We press RMB, turn on automatic, or simply select “update”.
Download the latest iTunes for PC
- Do it withApple store
- Download fromMicrosoft Store
If you chose the first item, you don’t need the rest (read the beginning of the article).
So, you downloaded the installer for the latest available version of iTunes, then do this:
- Right-click on Setup 6464setup.
- Select run as administrator.
- If aytyuns is present on your computer, the installer will prompt you to fix the problems with the previous installation (Fix Repair).
- Follow the instructions of the installer to complete the repair procedure.
Remove the components left over from the previous stop
If the previous step failed, you need to remove all iTunes components that remain in the operating system and then reinstall. Removing the program components will not delete the music you have already purchased, it will be saved in the “my music” folder.
Temporarily disable conflicting software
Some background processes cause application installation conflict. You will need to disable your antivirus and firewall, and in rare cases, uninstall.
Reboot your PC
After rebooting, install aytyuns again.