Remembering your passwords for all the services in which you have registered is another task. Almost everyone sooner or later tries unsuccessfully to remember their data for authorization. Especially in those services in which you do not often have to enter them. Perhaps the last time you logged into your account was six months or a year ago. But there are a couple of ways that can help you see the Instagram password on your phone. At what it works on both Android and iPhone, although with some differences.
How to see Instagram password on phone?
There are 2 approaches that should help: look at the password in the phone settings or in the browser. For both methods to work, you must have saved your login and password on your smartphone sometime in the past.
On the iPhone, you can see the saved passwords for various applications and websites through the corresponding menu in the settings.
How to see your Instagram password on your phone:
- Open ” Settings “, and then – the section ” Passwords and accounts “.
- We are looking for a tab called ” Passwords for sites and software “.
- We can search manually or use the search bar by entering the word Instagram there.
- Click on Instagram and the password will be displayed.
If you have saved login information for multiple accounts, you will be presented with multiple options. You can choose the right one by login.
Similarly, Android allows you to see passwords from sites that have been saved previously. You just need to know where to look.
How to see the username and password from Instagram on Android:
- Go to the ” Password Manager ” page from Google. If the list of passwords does not open, then we enter our account. It is important to log in to the account to which the login data is linked.
- We search among the Instagram list and click on it.
- We enter the password from our Google account to confirm that it is the owner who is trying to see the password.
- The next window will display the username and password for the account.
Browsers also store login information if you have allowed them to do so. They are easy to see through the corresponding settings menu.
How to view Instagram password in browser:
- Go to ” Settings ” of the browser.
- Click on the ” Passwords ” option.
- Choose from the Instagram list . To find it faster, you can enter a word in the search (sign with a magnifying glass).
- Click on the eye icon.
- Now the system will ask for some kind of confirmation: a graphic key, a fingerprint or a face scan. After confirmation, the password will be displayed.
How to recover Instagram password?
If you forgot your Instagram password, and it was not saved anywhere, the option to recover your password remains. You can request a password reset and set a new one, but this requires access to the mail and phone number to which the account is linked. To do this, just click on the “Help with login” button on the profile login screen. Next, a recovery wizard will appear, in which all the necessary instructions and tips are given. Just follow his instructions.
Either view or recover your Instagram password, but you should be able to. Most importantly, you will be able to log into your account.