Special Event Suggestions for Mother’s Day
Every year , the second week of May is celebrated as Mother’s Day . However, due to the epidemic process we are in, this year’s Mother’s Day will also be spent in the shadow of the coronavirus. That’s why many people are already looking for activities and activities that can be done at home on Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Activities at Home
- Prepare a Queen-worthy Breakfast Table
- Organize Her an Unforgettable Surprise
- Watch Movies Together
- Spend Time Together in the Kitchen
- Puzzle Together
- Play Board Games
- Help her with Housework
- Declare Mother’s Day as Care Day
- Take Care Of The Flowers Or The Garden Together
- See Photos, Remember the Old Days
- Plan Coffee Time on the Balcony
Your mother is the only person who loves you unconditionally. How would you like to pamper her a little on this special day? Well, we seem to hear how you say! Do not worry! Because in this article, we will share a list of Mother’s Day activities that you can do at home. You can implement these activities directly, or you can prepare a new plan for yourself based on our list of Mother’s Day activity plan examples .
On this occasion, we congratulate all mothers and expectant mothers on Mother’s Day with our sincere wishes. If you’re ready, let’s start! Here are the activities that can be done on Mother’s Day…
11 Mother’s Day Activities at Home: Fun, Loving!
1) Prepare a Queen-worthy Breakfast Table
- Your mother gets up early every day of the year and prepares wonderful breakfast tables for her family, doesn’t she? Well, this time, wouldn’t you like to prepare breakfast yourself?
- Mother’s Day is undoubtedly a very special day for both your mother and you.
- You can make your mother feel valuable and special by preparing a delicious breakfast table in the first hours of the day.
- If you are young to prepare breakfast on your own, you can get support from an elder.
- A little tip from us to you! Don’t forget to put flowers in a stylish vase for the softa!
2) Organize Her Unforgettable Surprise
- Glad we have our mothers! You can make this special day unforgettable with a small surprise.
- But just because we said surprise, don’t think too big of ideas!
- You can buy any item you want to buy for a long time and give it as a gift or leave a small note on the breakfast table.
- You can frame a photo taken together, or you can put your feet up and give them some rest.
3) Watch Movies Together
- We continue our list of Mother’s Day activity examples!
- Undoubtedly, one of the best activities to do at home is watching movies.
- But today, put aside your own tastes and open whatever kind of movies your mom likes. If you wish, you can choose one of the films about the mother-child relationship.
- Don’t forget to pack popcorn and a drink next to the movie!
4) Spend Time Together in the Kitchen
- Mothers enjoy spending time in the kitchen with their children. Therefore, you can spend this special day in the kitchen by trying different recipes.
- Meanwhile, feel free to apply the recipes and tricks you learned from your mother. Your mother will be very happy to see you learn all this.
5) Puzzle Together
- Puzzle is one of the most beautiful activities that can be done at home.
- You can offer to do puzzles together to spend time with your mother.
- During the puzzle, you can chat about your relationship or your infancy-childhood period.
6) Play Board Games
- We continue to list our Mother’s Day activities and recommendations for you!
- Board games can help you have a nice and enjoyable time not only with your mother but also with your whole family.
- Happy moments mean unforgettable memories. Invite your whole family to the game by choosing one of the games such as Jenga, taboo, monopoly. That is all!
- If you don’t prefer board games, you can do Mother’s Day art activities instead. For example, if you like to paint, you can paint with your mother. If your mom is interested in a hobby, you can do it together.
7) Help Him With Housework
- Let your mom get some pamper and rest on Mother’s Day.
- When he wakes up in the morning, give him a kiss on the cheek and tell him not to do any work today and that you will do all the work for him.
- There will be no gift that will make your mother more happy than this.
8) Declare Mother’s Day as Care Day
- Mothers often complain of not having time for themselves.
- You can pamper her by declaring Mother’s Day a day of care.
- Start by massaging first. Because the shoulders of mothers that carry so much need this very much.
- Then you can move on to skin and hair care. If you know, you can nail art to your mother’s nails.
9) Take Care Of Flowers Or Garden Together
- If your mother likes to take care of the garden and flowers, take care to do these things together today.
- Water the flowers together. Accompany him in the work to be done in the garden.
- Don’t forget to chat with your mother during this whole process!
10) Look at the Photos, Remember the Old Days
- We are here with the last suggestion of our Mother’s Day event list!
- Mothers always miss the infancy and early childhood of their children.
- On this special day, you can go on a journey into the past by mixing albums together.
- It will be enjoyable for you to listen to your childhood and infancy memories from your mother.
- In the meantime, you can express how much you love your mother and say “I’m glad you’re my mother”.
11) Have Coffee Time on the Balcony
- How would you like to bring social spaces on the balcony for those who have to be at home on Mother’s Day?
- Creating a cafe atmosphere with two chairs and a table on the balcony is a pretty good idea.
- Those who do not want to go to the cafe because the pandemic conditions continue and cafes are closed from time to time will create the most beautiful cafe on the balcony.
- If there is a table set on the balcony, you can use a stylish presentation tray to make a coffee presentation with coffee, treats and coffee as well as water.
- You can choose the best time of the day and drink your coffee after breakfast or at the end of the afternoon with your mother on the balcony.
- If you wish, you can also take a souvenir photo to make this moment immortal.
- When you have a vase of flowers, scented candles and stylish cups on your table, your mother’s day coffee will be remembered for 40 years!