If someone does not start on Win 10 fc 5
Far Cry 5 is a sequel to the game from Ubisoft. The first part was created by Crytek back in 2004. The latest version was released at the end of March 2018, immediately impressing gamers and fans of good graphics. Windows 10 users have received the following complaints:
- “After starting it disappears from the task manager and that’s it, it doesn’t start anymore. The incentive says that the game is running. “
- “The process in the dispatcher just disappears, no errors, what should I do?”
Below we will consider options for solving this problem.
Methods to run Far Cry 5 on Windows 10
- Run a shortcut or executable as administrator. Right click on the file -> “properties”, tab “compatibility” -> “run as administrator”.
- Put the compatibility mode with another operating system on the exe file and on the shortcut too. This can be done in the properties, as described in paragraph 1. We install compatibility for Windows 7Windows XP.
- Update the drivers for the processor and video card from the official website to the latest versions.
- Update DirectX.
- Disable unnecessary utilities, also close applications related to video capture.
- If using Nvidia GeForce Experience, search for fc5 in settings and reset or disable all game settings.
- Temporarily disable antivirus or other means of controlling the flow of data from the network.
- Start windowed mode.
- We open the edge of the headlights in the incentive.
- Properties -> General tab.
- Click “Set launch parameters”.
- Add “-windowed”.
- Right click on the shortcut -> “Properties”.
- We are interested in the “Object” tab. The field next to it looks like this: “DGamesFar Cry 5BinWin64Far Cry.exe” (Example).
- We add “-windowed” at the end (after the quotes).