How to get iPhone emojis on Android: Although Android and, for example, WhatsApp have been renewing their emoticons , you may not like them too much, the ones with terminals signed by Apple seem prettier to you, you would like to have them. Well, right now we are going to tell you how to get iPhone emojis on Android .
To give you an example, every year we have more types of hearts (according to the emojipedia, a kind of virtual encyclopedia that collects emojis) but even so, its design may not convince you.
Well, don’t worry, now we’re going to have the iPhone ones, and even some more, on our Android through different apps.
New Emoji is an application where you can find thousands of emojis. It has three very interesting functions, such as the function of sharing emojis, the possibility of entering emojis from the app itself or inserting them in photos.
- Download New Emoji for Android
It works in the following way:
- Once New Emoji is installed, it asks you to give all permissions to Cute Emoji Keyboard, so tap on the “enable keyboard” option.
- Once this is done, you go back to New Emoji and select the emojis that you want to be present in the Cute Emoji keyboard that you will have to use from now on.
This keyboard app has very powerful features apart from its 1200+ emojis . It also offers us the possibility of customizing the keyboards , changing the types of fonts, dictionaries for more than 20 languages and, in addition, it has the classic functions such as autocorrect, word search or GIFs, etc.
- Download iKeyboard for Android
Its use is extremely easy:
- You install the application and give all the permissions that it asks for when you run it for the first time in order to activate the keyboard.
- Now all you have left to do is go to the emoji section and there download the emojis you want, among which are those of the iPhone.
- These emojis are automatically incorporated into the keyboard and you can use them at all times.
This app has the complete package of iOS emoticons to be able to use it on our Android device. We can use it as a normal keyboard with the particularity of having thousands of emojis at our disposal.
There are two versions of this app, one free, but with the counterpoint that it requires root access on our terminal, although there is also a second paid version, without having to be root, but which is only valid for Samsung devices.
- Download Emoji Switcher (Root) for Android
- Download Emoji Switcher – No Root for Android
Just install the app, it detects which emojis you have installed and you can choose which ones to install, but we remind you that to install said emojis you must have root access to your terminal.
As you may have deduced from its name, this app emulates the same keyboard that iPhones have but on our Android device.
- Download Apple Keyboard for Android
When you are installing it, it asks you for permission to configure it as the default keyboard, accept it. Now, to use it you must do the following:
- Install and run the app. Now it will ask you for the typical permissions that all keyboards ask you for when they run for the first time, so accept them in order to activate the keyboard.
- Once this is done, we can choose several options (for example, change the color of the keyboard) and we will have the Apple Keyboard ready to use .
Well, these are some of the ways to get iPhone emojis on Android , although in the Android Google Play Store we find many apps that offer us the same thing, there is a fairly high percentage of those applications whose operation is not as desired.