While working with images, the user may need to convert CDR to PNG in order to convert the original file to another graphic format. Sometimes you need to convert CDR to PNG online because your computer does not always have the appropriate software.
There are significant differences between these graphic formats, which makes it difficult to convert the CDR format to PNG because they are different file types.
CDR (CorelDRAW file format) is a vector file format created for the graphics program CorelDraw. It is essentially a ZIP file containing several files such as riffdata, XML, version signature and so on.
PNG (Portable Network Graphics) is a raster graphics format that uses lossless compression. This format is widely used and is often used to save images.
You cannot open and view a CDR file in Windows as easily as PNG or JPG files. Only a few programs can open CDR files: Adobe Illustrator, Corel PaintShop Photo Pro, Inkscape, Microsoft Visio, and others.
It is much easier to use the online CDR to PNG converter – a web application on a website on the Internet, especially if this is a one-time operation. The advantages of this method are that no computer resources are consumed for processing, and the service is available from any device: PC, phone or tablet.
The conversion process is the same for all resources and takes place in three stages:
- Uploading a picture in CDR format to the service.
- Select PNG format for output.
- Downloading the finished file to your device after the conversion process is completed.
Some online services offer advanced conversion options where you can adjust dimensions, DPI, and so on.
CDR to PNG converter on Aspose
Aspose is a free web-based file processing application where you can view, edit, and convert various types of files. The focus of this site is on office file formats.
It also supports images, vector formats, and more. Converting CDR to PNG format is pretty easy here because there are no extra options or anything like that.
Features of using the service:
- Extract files from the Internet by direct URLs.
- Batch convert up to 10 files at a time.
- Sending a link to the finished file to your email address.
- There are no limits on maximum file size and conversion.
- All uploaded and converted files are automatically deleted after 24 hours.
Go through several consecutive steps:
- Follow the link to the Aspose website: https://products.aspose.app/imaging/en/conversion/cdr-to-png/ to open the CDR to PNG Converter page.
- Add CDR files from PC to dedicated area, enter URL, upload image from Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Wait for the download process to complete, then click on the “Convert” button.
- After the conversion is complete, download the PNG files to your computer, save them to your cloud storage, or email them to your mailbox.
How to Convert CDR to PNG with CloudConvert
CloudConvert is a cloud service for online CDR to PNG conversion. This online converter has over 1000 converters supporting over 200 file formats.
This resource has options for setting additional options: setting the height, width and pixel density for the output file in PNG format.
Features of CloudConvert:
- Import files from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or the web.
- There is no limit on the size of the uploaded file.
- Ability to convert up to 5 files at a time.
- 25 minutes of conversion per day for free.
- There are additional options to adjust sizes and DPI before PNG output.
Converting CDR to PNG using Cloud Convert is as follows:
- Visit the CloudConvert website: https://cloudconvert.com/cdr-to-png .
- Upload the CDR file to the service and, if necessary, configure additional settings by clicking on the wrench icon.
- Then click on the “Convert” button.
- The finished image will open in the converter window.
- Click the Download button to download the PNG file to your computer.
Convert CDR to PNG with Aconvert
Aconvert is an online service for converting between different file formats. This converter also supports batch conversion, allows you to change the quality and dimensions of the image. You can adjust these settings to suit your needs so that the changes are reflected in the finished PNG file.
Aconvert has the following features:
- Upload files from Google Drive, Dropbox or any online link.
- Simultaneously convert up to 10 files to PNG.
- Support for converting CDR files up to 200MB.
- Adjust image quality and PNG file size before processing.
Do the following:
- Go to the Aconvert website: https://www.aconvert.com/image/cdr-to-png/ .
- Click on the “Browse…” button to download the CDR file.
- Set the output format to PNG.
- If you want to change the image quality and dimensions, select the desired options in the “Image quality:” and “Resize image:” fields.
- Start the conversion process by clicking on the “Convert Now!” button.
- Finally, you can open the file for viewing on the site or download it to your PC.
Convert CDR to PNG with Converter365
Converter365 is a cloud-based file conversion platform that supports over 1000 file formats. It supports various types of files, including vectors, images, videos, documents, and the like.
Additional features of the service:
- Extract files from the Internet by URLs.
- Convert up to 10 files at a time.
- Files up to 100 MB are supported.
- 20 tasks per month are available for free.
Converting online with Converter365 goes like this:
- Go to the Converter365 website: https://www.converter365.com/vector-converter/cdr/cdr-to-png .
- Drag and drop the CDR file from your computer to the dedicated area, add the file using the buttons: “Add Files” from your computer, or “Add From URL” from the Internet.
- Select PNG as the output format.
- Click on the “Start conversion” button to get the PNG file.
- Download the file to your computer in its usual form or in a ZIP archive, share the link with the recipient.
How to convert CDR to PNG online with Convertio
Convertio.co is a free cloud service that supports thousands of file formats that you can convert online. Easy-to-use converters automatically recognize the format of the input file.
Convertio has some special features:
- Support for direct import from Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Convert up to 2 files at the same time.
- Convert CDR files up to 100 MB.
- 10 free minutes of conversion per day without the need to have an account.
Convert CDR to PNG online with Convertio:
- Visit the Convertio.co vector graphics converter page: https://convertio.co/en/cdr-png/ .
- Upload the CDR file there from your computer, cloud storage or from the link.
- Then choose PNG as the output format.
- Click the “Convert” button.
- Download the processed file to your PC.
How to make PNG from CDR on Zamzar
Zamzar is a free file conversion service that can convert CDR to PNG. The site supports thousands of other file formats for conversion with the universal converter.
The converter automatically detects the input file format and then asks you to select the output format. When used for free, there are limits on the number of simultaneous conversions, file size and speed.
Features of Zamzar:
- Adding files by URLs.
- Convert multiple files at the same time with a file size limit of 50MB.
- There is an option to notify by e-mail if the conversion takes a long time.
The process of converting CDR to PNG online on Zamzar:
- Go to the Zamzar website at: https://www.zamzar.com/convert/cdr-to-png/ .
- Add your CDR files to the converter via drag and drop, via a link, or using the “Add Files…” button.
- Select PNG as the output format for the conversion.
- Click on “Convert Now” to start the conversion.
- Finally, download the converted PNG files to your device.
Convert CDR to PNG online for free with File Converter Online
File Converter Online is a cloud service that supports various file formats and other utilities. You can convert your CDR files to PNG on this website without any additional settings.
File Converter Online has its own features:
- Imports files from Google Drive, Dropbox or via URL.
- Converts only one file at a time.
- There are no additional conversion options.
- Automatically opens the download dialog when the conversion is completed.
Convert CDR to PNG online with File Converter Online:
- Go to the File Converter Online website: https://cdr-to-png.file-converter-online.com/ .
- Add a file to the converter from a computer by clicking on the “Choose File” button, from a cloud storage or by URL.
- Then select PNG as the output format in the “filetype” field.
- Start processing with the “Start Converting!” button.
- Click on the “Start download” button to download the finished file to your computer.
If you need to convert between CDR and PNG image formats, you can use online services on the Internet. The web application at the remote site will convert to PNG for free without using PC resources. The result of processing can be downloaded to a computer or other device, saved in the cloud storage.