Many users are faced with the need to convert photos online in order to convert an image to another graphic format. In such cases, the software installed on the computer is used, or the user can change the photo format online at a remote service.
To save photos, pictures, images, a large number of graphic formats are used. Graphic file formats differ from each other in their properties and ways of storing information.
- How to change photo format online to jpeg
- How to change photo format online to PNG
- Convert Image to Word Online
- How to change photo format online to PDF
- How to change photo format online
- Article Conclusions
To distinguish formats, filename extensions are added to filenames, separated by a dot. After converting a file format to another format, the file name extension changes.
Converting or converting formats between themselves is performed using specialized programs or online services. In this article, we will consider converting on remote servers, without installing additional software on your computer.
In some cases, users may need to change the photo format online:
- a specific application works only with certain graphic formats;
- to send an image to a service on the Internet, it is required not to exceed a certain file size;
- no program is available on the PC to convert to the desired graphic format.
In the first case, you need to have a certain format for the photo in order to perform further actions with this file in the program. For example, to create an animated GIF image, the program requires a certain source graphic format.
The same image saved in different formats has a different file size. Users encounter situations where they need to attach a graphic file, for example, when contacting government agencies or support services, and there is a limit on the size of the attached file.
So it needs to be converted to another format. If you change the image format online, the problem will be solved. In this case, the original image will not change.
If there is no program on your computer that allows you to change the image format, you can change the image format online by converting files on the Internet. This option will allow us to convert photos online for free.
The process of converting a file on online services usually takes place in four stages:
- Uploading the original image to the service.
- Selecting conversion options.
- Performing the process of converting a file to another format.
- Downloading the finished file to your computer.
This article provides instructions on how to use several services to convert graphic files to other formats. We will look at converting photos to different types of files.
How to change photo format online to jpeg
Now we will convert photos to JPEG format online on the service “Online-convert.com” – a universal online converter for various types of files. The online image converter supports converting images to the main image formats:
- JPG, PNG, BMP, EPS, GIF, HDR, ICO, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WBMP, WebP and camera manufacturer formats.
For example, we need to change the photo format to JPG online.
Do the following:
- Log in to online-convert.com and then select the format you want to convert the image to.
- On the “Online image to JPG converter” page, do one of the suggested actions: drag and drop a file into a special form, paste a URL to a file from the Internet, add a file from Dropbox or Google Drive. Select one of the image formats (including PDF) to convert to JPG.
- In the “Advanced settings” option, you can change the file processing parameters. To be able to use these parameters, you must register on the service.
- Click on the “Start Converting” button.
- After the conversion process is completed, click on one of the buttons: “Upload”, “Upload file as ZIP”, “Upload your files to cloud storage”.
As a result, a new graphic file of the required format will appear on your PC.
How to change photo format online to PNG
The user may need to convert from one graphic format to another, such as from JPEG (JPG) to PNG. The IMG online service will help us to solve this problem. The service supports a huge number of graphic formats, including RAW online.
The service supports the conversion of graphic files into formats:
- JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG-8, PNG-24 (uncompressed), PSD, SVG, TIFF-8, TIFF-16 (for RAW), WebP.
Do the following:
- Open the img-online.com.ua service on the “Converter” page.
- Specify an image to convert.
- Select an output format.
- Make additional settings if necessary.
- Click on the “OK” button.
- Download the processed image to your computer.
Convert Image to Word Online
In some cases, users need to convert photos to Word online. The image will be converted into a Word document into which the original photo will be inserted. We will use the services of the Convertio – File Converter service.
The online service converts various types of files, we use the function of converting images to “DOC” format. The maximum file size without registration is 100 MB. Batch file processing is supported. Files are stored on the service during the day.
Go through the following steps:
- Go to the convertio.co service page .
- In a special form, select the source format (JPG is selected by default) and the output format (here the DOC format is already selected). Click on the format name, in the “Images” section, select your file format.
- In the Select Files area, add a file from your computer, from Dropbox or Google Drive cloud storage, or from a link.
- On the next page, click on the “Convert” button.
- After the conversion is completed, download the converted file to your computer.
You may also be interested in:
- How to change photo format – 10 ways
- Photoshop Online: The Best Photo Editors
- Resizing photos online and on your computer
How to change photo format online to PDF
There are situations when you need to convert photos to PDF online. We will use the services of the online service “CloudConvert”, working in English. The service supports the conversion of 218 formats.
In this way, you can change the image format online to PDF:
- Sign in to the cloudconvert.com website page .
- Click on the “Select Files” button, and then choose to download a file from a PC, by URL address, or from cloud storages Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box.
- Opposite the name of the added file, click on the button with the name of the file format to select a different format.
We need to select “document” to convert the file to PDF, or “image” to convert to one of the graphic formats: BMP, EPS, GIF, ICO, JPG, ODD, PNG, PS, PSD, TIFF, WebP.
- To convert a photo to PDF, select “document” and then “pdf”.
- Click on the “create archive” button to select the preferred archive format in which the converted file will be placed.
- Click on the “Start Conversion” button.
- After the conversion is completed, click on the “Download” button to download the file to your computer.
How to change photo format online
The online service “Online Image Converter” is used to convert files of graphic formats. The online converter works with various types of files. The site supports a large number of formats available for processing.
Go through the steps:
- Open the page of the online service fconvert.ru/image .
- Click on the “Local File” button to upload an image from a computer, or on the “Online File” button to download a file from a link.
- Select the desired format.
- Change, if necessary, the parameter settings for the output file.
- Click on the “Convert!” button.
- Click on the link to download the file to your computer.
If you click on the button with the “cloud” image, a new tab will open, from which you can send the file to Google Drive, Dropbox, or share the file with a QR code.
Some users are faced with the need to convert graphic files from one format to another format. The user has the ability to convert a photo, picture or image on the Internet, using an online service, without using the software installed on the PC.