Especially often the error with code 327684: 1 in the game center “Origin” appears when installing the client, downloading a game, updating a video game or an add-on to it. At the same time, updating the client, restarting the PC, running as administrator – does not solve the problem at all.
Many users note that this problem manifests itself like this: the installation of Battlefield or FIFA 18 begins, and after a short time, a DirectX error occurs. After closing this window, another error 327684: 1 appears. What can be done to correct this failure?
Reinstalling Origin according to the instructions
Reinstalling Origin helped some users to resolve the issue with error 327684: 1. However, here you need to do everything exactly according to the instructions!
- Uninstall Origin.
- Download the offline installer at this address:https://download.dm.origin.com/origin/live/OriginSetup.exe
- Clear the Origin cache. To do this, you need to delete folders, but you must have the function of displaying hidden folders enabled. Delete the following:
The location of these folders is also different on different systems.
- Next, clean the trash, as well as the registry (remember that these are 2 completely different tabs) using a program like CCleaner. Download the program https://www.ccleaner.com/ru-ru/ccleaner/download
… Run the cleaner and go to the “Registry” tab, where click “Search for problems”.
- At the end of the search, CCleaner will display a list of files to be deleted. Click Fix Selected.
- A window will appear in which you need to click “Fix Selected”. This will automatically clean up.
- Start your PC in clean boot mode:https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/kb/929135
… Do not confuse this item with Safe Mode!
- Then install the client, but do not change the installation path directly (drive C).
Checking the Integrity of Steam Game Files
Error 327684: 1 on Origin can be triggered on Steam by corrupted game files. Your actions:
- Go to the Steam library with games, RMB click on the problematic game. Select Properties.
- Go to the Local Files tab and click Check Cache Integrity. The verification process starts.
- Upon completion, Steam displays information about files that did not pass verification. If any, the service will replace the damaged game files with new ones. When all the files are intact, then the problem is an error in another failure.
Automatic detection of network settings
If the game files are intact, try the following recipe.
- Open Internet Explorer on your computer using Menu / Start or Win + S combination. Click on the gear in the upper right corner. A context menu will open, in which select “Browser options”.
- Next, go to the “Connections” tab and click “Network Settings”. You need to check the box next to “Automatic detection of parameters”.
- Click OK. Then apply the changes.
- Restart your computer and try launching the game.
Making changes to the configuration file
The meaning of this method is to solve the problem related to the error in Origin under code 327684: 1 – changing the connection server.
- Open the explorer on your computer or the Win + E keys. In the navigation pane on the left, go to the “Documents” section.
- Open the My Games folder and go to Rainbow Six – Siege. Next, you need to go to “7564b1ec-0856-4f93-8aef-71232c035d75”. Find this file “GameSettings.ini” and right click on it. Then select the item “Open with …”, in the window select the program “Notepad”. At the bottom of the document is the following snippet:
- You need to replace the value of the DataCenterHint parameter with any of the given list.
An example is here:
- Save the file and run the problematic game.