As soon as you have some time available, do you like organizing Poker, Buraco and Briscola challenges with your friends? During office breaks, do you open Windows Solitaire and play it until duty calls you again? Then I think you’ve come to the right place at the right time.
In this article, we will see how to play card games on the Internet thanks to some sites and some smartphone apps that allow you to have fun alone or in company with many titles of Poker, Black Jack, Burraco, Briscola, Tressette, and so on. . You will be spoiled for choice!
If you are looking for online card games through which you can challenge other users in real time, there is nothing better than Facebook . In the App Center of the most famous social network in the world, there are many card video games that can be played directly from the browser without installing any program on the PC.
All you have to do is select the Cards category from the left sidebar and “browse” all the games available on the site. There is really everything: from the classic Briscola to Tressette to Poker and Burraco . You can sort games by their popularity (by clicking on the Popular tab ), by votes received from users (Top Rated ) or by viewing the list of titles your friends are playing on Facebook ( Friends tab ).
To start a game, first click on its name and then on the Go to Game button . They will start automatically, as long as you have Adobe’s Flash Player installed on your computer or if you use a browser that integrates it “as standard” (eg Chrome or Internet Explorer for Windows 8). All the titles available on Facebook are free but many of them are based on a scoring system, which does not allow you to unlock features or continue playing until you earn (or buy) a certain number of points.
If you don’t care about multiplayer and are looking for free card games to have some fun during your breaks from work (or study), don’t think twice and connect to this page of Y8.com , one of the sites dedicated to most complete Flash games on the web.
As can be easily understood, you do not need to download or install any software on your PC to start having fun. All you have to do is locate the game you want to play and click on its thumbnail. There is really everything: Poker , various types of Solitaire , Black Jack , and so on and so forth.
To “browse” the list of titles available on Y8, use the buttons with the numbers at the top and bottom of the page, while to sort them based on votes received or publication date, choose the vote and date options from the drop-down menu located at the top left.
Do you love to pass the time by playing with your smartphone? Then know that there are many card games also for iOS and Android. Let me point you to some of the best:
- 250+ Solitaires Free(for Android and iPhone ) – as the name suggests quite easily, this is a free collection of solitaires that includes over 250 different games, from the most popular to the most sought after. From a graphic point of view it is not flawless, but otherwise it is almost perfect. In addition, detailed explanations are available for all the solitaires included in the app.
- World Series of Poker by EA(for Android and iPhone ) – one of the best titles in the mobile world when it comes to Poker. It includes various game modes (classic poker and Texas Hold’em) and also allows you to play online with your Facebook friends. It is free of charge, but additional packages are also available to expand the gaming experience with prices starting from € 2.39.
- BurracoON(for iPhone ) – the game of Burraco on the Apple mobile phone, for free. It allows you to play online against other people and try your hand at four game variations.
- Burraco Free(for Android ) – the free version of the app allows you to play with up to 4 players and limits the user to only one game per game. The complete one costs € 1.70.
- BarBriscola! (for iPhone) – excellent title by Briscola that allows you to play 1v1 or 2v2. The free version of the app allows you to play up to 20 multiplayer challenges. The complete one costs € 1.79.
- Briscola(for Android ) – Briscola to play for free, both in single player and multiplayer with the ability to challenge Facebook friends. It has three difficulty levels.
For more information on these and other card games , take a look at my posts where I pointed out Free Briscola applications , how to play Texas Hold’em Poker and how to play Burraco . There will be some fun, believe me!