Call of Duty World War 2 error code 32770
Lately, many players, fans of online battles, are increasingly faced with an error code 32770.
It is worth noting that this error occurs not only in Call Of Duty World War 2, but also in other versions of the video game on PS4, Xbox One, PC.
Officially, the technical support of the game does not give any information on how to fix the error, but users have found the most likely cause and ways to fix it.
- This problem is more related to Internet settings.
- Error code 32770 may occur due to the IP-ban of the anti-cheat system.
There are several solutions, but they are not universal. Therefore, you need to try each of the presented methods in turn.
Solution # 1
The first thing you need to do is check the information about the IP address and the subnet mask on the console (on PS4, this is available in the “Connection Status” section or in the “Connection Status” section). An example of the first:
- On PS4, go to the main menu and select “Settings”.
- Next is the “Network” section.
- Here you need to select “View Connection Status”.
- Once you get the numbers, take note of the default server and primary DNS server as well.
The subnet mask is an extremely important part of the gameplay, in fact, it is one of the keys to resolving the problem with this error. It is the subnet mask that indicates how many IP addresses are available to use in a specific range. When the error 32770 occurred in the game Call Of Duty World War 2, the following helped many. After reading the previous paragraph, your actions:
- Go to: https://www.iplocation.net/subnet-calculator
– the range of IP addresses available for your parameters is presented here.
- You need to enter the IP address to use, followed by the dotted IP address, followed by the subnet mask with a space separating them.
- Main menu “Settings” / “Network” / “Set Up Internet Connection”.
- Select the desired connection (Wi-Fi / LAN).
- On the “How do you want to set up the Internet connection” screen, you must select “Custom”.
- Next, “IP Address Setting” and “Manual”.
- Select an IP address in the calculator.
- Then “Results”, where there is a mark: “Host address range”. Remember your range.
- Now you need to manually enter your IP, specifying one of the most distant IP addresses from the range, i.e. numerically, it should be higher than the one you used earlier. Many users point out that the higher, respectively, the better, however, you can test different ones until the problem is resolved.
- After the above procedures, enter the old subnet mask, as well as the main / standard DNS servers, since they remained unchanged. Everything else should be at the usual settings that were before.
Test the connection, if the console successfully found your IP – then everything is in order, try to connect to the online service and enter the game. If this does not happen, it means that you are out of range incorrectly used the subnet mask. Therefore, you need to go back to the first step and look for an IP address and mask that matches your range. Some succeeded the first time, while others repeated their attempts several times.
Solution # 2
When an error code 32770 occurs in Call Of Duty World War 2, the following solution helped some. Try restarting your console.
- Turn off PS4 using the power button on the front panel.
- Wait 10 minutes for the STB to complete all processes and turn off.
- Then turn it back on.
If this does not help, do the following manipulations:
- Turn off the console completely through the “Power” button, while the indicator on the top should blink several times and go out.
- After that, press and hold the “Power” button again until you hear the second beep (the first – when pressed, the second – after 7 seconds).
- Use a USB cable to connect to the DUALSHOCK 4 (controller) and press the “PS” button on it.
- The “Safe Mode” option will open, where you need to click “Rebuild Database”. The reconstruction procedure itself quickly enough restores the entire database of the console, but it does not erase game data and accounts.
- Wait for the procedure to complete.
- Restart your PS4.
Important: control your actions so as not to accidentally click “Initialize the system …”, because in this case, absolutely all memory data of the console is cleared.
Solution # 3
Restarting the modem / router has helped some players experiencing error code 32770. In other cases, you may even need to open ports for Call of Duty. This option is suitable for users who have the Internet through their home router, and must have a real IP address (you can check it here:
). Moreover, it may even be a dynamic IP, the main thing is that it is genuine. For those who have a wired Internet – you need to either buy a real IP-address or contact a direct provider to open ports (although he is unlikely to do this).
Alternatively, members of the forum suggest trying to switch the wireless connection to a wired one. More details about ports can be found here:
Solution # 4
If you are unable to resolve the error 32770 problem, there is another way to fix it. By the way, given the reviews, this method helped a lot.
- Share your internet connection with your phone i.e. connect your console to this connection.
- Then in PS4 or xbox go to Play Online mode, this is how you get your profile.
- Then, without leaving the game, switch the Internet connection to your home connection, which you always use.
- The video game itself will indicate that your profile is disabled – don’t panic. Go back to the “play online” mode.
- Connect a multiplayer game and enjoy.
The only drawback of this method is that this procedure needs to be done constantly when you want to play online.