Various kinds of activities, ranging from school, lectures, applying for jobs, to work often require documents in PDF format or Portable Document Format. This time, we will discuss in detail several ways to convert PDF to Word without having to use an application.
Documents with PDF format are indeed more widely used for various purposes. But unfortunately, documents in this format cannot be edited freely, unlike Word. Therefore, many people are looking for ways to convert PDF to Word, or maybe vice versa depending on their individual needs. Without further ado, here’s a Super Application that summarizes 6 easy ways to convert PDF to Word.
1. Using iLovePDF
iLovePDF is a site that is widely used by the public to convert from PDF to Word for free at no charge. Not only that, this site can also separate, combine, and compress documents. Here are the steps to convert PDF to Word online that you can follow.
- Open the I Love PDF sitethrough the browser that Sedulur usually uses.
- Then, select the PDF to Word feature located on the Home menu.
- After that, select the document you want to change the format of.
- The next step, select Convert to Word and wait until the process is complete.
- When the process is complete, a pop upcommand will appear to download the document. If it doesn’t appear, Sedulur can click Download manually.
2. Using Google Docs
Google Docs is a word processing service provided to users without paying or free. In short, if Sedulur knows and understands the Microsoft Word application, then Google Docs can be said to be similar to Microsoft Word. Can be used to create, edit, and even share written documents without the need to install an application. Only by visiting the site, Sedulur can access this service from Google.
One of the features of Google Docs that Sedulur can use for free is to download files that have been created. Not only in the .docs format, there are also several other formats that you can choose from, including PDF. Therefore, how to convert PDF to Word offline and online can be done easily through Google Docs. Here are the steps.
- Open the Google Docs pagethrough the browser you usually use.
- If you already have a Google account, then sign inusing an active account (if you have previously opened a Gmail account, then Google Docs will automatically open).
- Next, go to the Google Docs page and select the Folder icon. Then, click Upload and press Choose File.
- Select the document you want to change the format of and it will open a new tab.
- Then, click Open with Google Docs located at the top.
- Once open, select the File menu located in the left corner of the screen.
- Next, hit the Download option and select the .docs format.
- Finally, select a document storage location on your laptop or PC.
3. Using Duplichecker
Duplichecker is one of the sites known for its easy but paid function to check plagiarism. Through this site, Sedulur can find out how many percent the similarity of the work made to someone else’s. However, apart from checking for plagiarism, Duplichecker can also be used to convert documents that have PDF format to Word easily and for free. Check out the steps below.
- Open a browser and visit the Duplichecker site.
- Next, click the Upload button to upload the document you want to convert.
- After that, select the document you want. Select the Open menu.
- Then, wait for the process until the upload is 100% complete, then click Convert to Word.
- When the conversion process is complete, click Download File.
4. Using Smallpdf
Today, there are various sites that can be used to convert documents of certain formats to other formats. One of the best pages to use is Smallpdf. Besides being able to convert PDF to Word online , this site can also function to combine and separate a document. Not only that, Smallpdf also has the feature of saving and converting documents directly from Google Drive and DropBox. Here are steps you can try.
- First, open the Smallpdf site through the browser you are using.
- Then, find and select the PDF to Word menu.
- After selecting the menu, click the Choose File button, then locate the document you want to convert.
- If you have selected the document, click Convert to Word, then press the Select Options menu.
- Wait until the document is finished changing by the site. When finished, click Download.
- Finally, select where to save the converted document.
5. Using Convertonlinefree.com
Convertonlinefree.com is one of the most used document converter sites. Of course, this site is not paid or free because it embeds the word ” free ” in the domain name. The steps to use it are quite easy and fast, even for beginners though.
This site can be used on all Sedulur devices. Starting from laptops, smart phones, to computers. Curious about the steps? Here’s how to convert Word to PDF or PDF to Word using Convertonlinefree.com.
- The first step is to open the Convertonlinefree.com site through the browser that Sedulur usually uses.
- In the top menu, please select PDF to Word or Word to PDF, according to your needs.
- Then, click Choose File. Select the document to be formatted.
- Find and select the Convert option in the right column.
- Finally, wait until the process is complete and the results will be automatically saved in the device storage.
6. Via PDF Converter (freepdfconvert.com)
Sedulur can change the document format without an application via f reepdfconvert.com. In addition to functioning for conversion from Word to PDF or vice versa, this page can also convert documents into Excel, Power Point, and even JPG or PNG formats. To find out what steps must be taken, please see the guide below.
- Open the browser application that you usually use, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Then, visit the site freepdfconvert.com.
- After waiting for a while, there are several menu options to choose from, please select the PDF to Word menu.
- Then, select the PDF document that you want to convert, then convert.
- Wait for the process to complete, then download the document.
- Well, that’s how to convertPDF to Word for free that can be done easily and practically. Of course, by following the methods above, Sedulur can already change the document format as needed. Hopefully the knowledge is useful, yes!