Windows 10 netwta04.sys error
The reasons for the appearance of the error can be incorrectly installed drivers, programs that do not correspond to versions, incorrect registry keys and an unfinished Windows update.
There are several options for solving this problem.
After restarting, the system will load the necessary files again, the error will be solved by itself.
Full system scan for malware
Viruses, by infecting system files, make the OS unstable, which leads to various types of errors. Do a full disk scan:
- Open the standard antivirus “Defender”;
- Click the screen icon;
- In the window that opens, select “Advanced Scanning”;
- Perform a full check.
Use Reimage Plus
The program is designed to scan, update and repair damaged drivers. The netwtw04.sys error will be resolved if they function correctly. Step by step:
- Download Reimage Plus, install;
- After starting, select “Scan”;
- Then click “Download and Install”;
- Turn your PC on and off.
Fixing Invalid Registry Keys
You can use a special program CCleaner, designed for complex software cleaning. The second option is no less effective: Microsoft System File Checker utility checks the integrity of files and performs recovery:
- In “Start” enter cmd and by pressing the right mouse button select “Run as administrator”.
- Enter the sfc / scannow command;
- We are waiting for the end of the process and restart the computer. When you restart, the damaged files will be restored.
Updating network adapter drivers
According to user feedback, it turned out that the netwtw04.sys error was fixed by updating the network adapter driver.
- Type “Device Manager” in start;
- We find “Network adapters”;
- In the context menu of the network adapter, select “Update driver”.
You can also return older versions of drivers if the issue was not resolved by updating them.