Computer errors in our time have already ceased to frighten the average user, because it has become an integral part of life among the owners of this device. Sooner or later everyone will have them, and there is nothing to be afraid of, because with the presence of the Internet you can solve absolutely anything. Today’s error will not be an exception, because we will talk about error code 0x80070422. First, let’s figure out what error 0x80070422 is in windows 7, 8, 10 . This problem occurs when the Windows software is updated, when you work with the Windows firewall and, of course, when starting the system defender. So how to fix update error 0x80070422 in windows 7, 8, 10?
Method for Windows 7
Most often, users face this problem when they try to upgrade to higher software. You should not be afraid of this, now we will tell you in detail the procedure in this case.
- Press popular on Windows keyboard + R at the same time.
- In a new window write Services.msc.
- In the next step, hover over the Update Center, then select “properties”
- In the window that appears, click “automatically”.
- We choose “OK”.
- We reboot the computer.
Thus, if you have Windows 7, then you will no longer have this error.
Solution on Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
These software most often pops up when people start Windows Defender.
If translated literally, then it says: This service cannot be opened because it is disabled or all of its components are disabled. To solve this problem, we do similar actions, as in Windows 7.
- Press the well-known Windows / R buttons at the same time.
- In the resulting search, type Services.msc.
- The next step is to point to the Windows Defender Service, and then select “properties” . In the new window, select “automatically”.
- Click “OK”.
- We reboot the computer.
How to remove this error caused by a firewall
Regardless of your computer characteristics, many people have this problem when they run the system antivirus. It often happens that when you start a game or video with the Internet, then this error pops up.
This is not at all scary, because this, too, can be solved thanks to simple manipulations.
- Press the familiar Windows and R at the same time.
- In the line that appears, type Services.msc.
- In the selected list, find Update Center.
- Right click, select “properties” and “automatic”.
- After all that has been done, restart your computer.
You shouldn’t be afraid of problems 0x80070422, because whatever operating system you are on, the solution for it is simple. We hope we helped you with the solution. Thanks for reading.