Are you a big video game fan and Dragon Ball is one of your favorite anime? Then in your collection of titles you cannot absolutely miss Dragon Ball Xenoverse : a hilarious 3D fighting game, now in its second chapter, which allows you to immerse yourself in the most important battles of Goku and his companions using a character that can be customized down to the smallest details.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 are available for Windows PC and for the main home game consoles: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. Their price varies according to the platforms and promotions in progress, in each case oscillates between 10 and 20 euros on PC and between 30 and 35 euros on consoles (at least at the time of writing). Personally, I recommend that you buy both titles digitally, so that you can save as much as possible.
How do you say? Are you interested in it but don’t know how to download Dragon Ball Xenoverse from digital stores? No problem, if you want I can help you. Take five minutes of free time, read the instructions I am about to give you and find out how to download these very interesting fighting games dedicated to the world of Dragon Ball on your computer and game consoles: I assure you that it really is a breeze!
- Download Dragon Ball Xenoverse on PC
- Minimum and recommended requirements
- Download and install Steam
- Install Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- Download Dragon Ball Xenoverse on console
Download Dragon Ball Xenoverse on PC
If you want to download Dragon Ball Xenoverse or Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on your PC, I suggest you contact Steam : the famous digital game distribution service created by Valve. With Steam, you can buy games at very affordable prices (as well as download free ones), easily install them on your PC and find them on all the computers on which you log into your account. Convenient, right? So don’t waste any more time and find out now how to proceed.
Minimum and recommended requirements
Before proceeding with the purchase of Dragon Ball Xenoverse or Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, make sure that your PC is capable of running them correctly. Below you will find the minimum and recommended requirements for both titles.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- Operating System:Windows Vista (x64) / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 (x64)
- Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.6GHz (Intel Core i3-530, 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 940 3.0GHz recommended)
- RAM:2GB (4GB recommended)
- Video Card:Nvidia GeForce 8800 512MB / ATI Radeon HD 3870 (Nvidia GeForce GTX 550Ti 1GB / AMD Radeon HD 6790 recommended)
- DirectX:Version 9.0c
- Disk:10 GB of available space
- Network:broadband Internet connection
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- OS:Windows 7 SP1 or later 64-bit (Windows 10 64-bit recommended)
- Processor:AMD Phenom II X2 550, 3.1GHz / Intel Pentium G4400 3.30GHz (Intel Core i5-3470 3.20GHz / AMD FX-6300 3.5Ghz recommended)
- RAM:2GB (4GB recommended)
- Video Card:Nvidia GeForce GT 650 / ATI Radeon HD 6570 (Nvidia GeForce GT 660 / ATI Radeon HD 7770 recommended)
- DirectX:Version 11
- Disk:10 GB of available space
- Network:broadband Internet connection
Unfortunately, there are no versions of Dragon Ball Xenoverse or Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for macOS or Linux.
Download and install Steam
If your PC meets the requirements necessary for Dragon Ball Xenoverse and / or Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 to work, proceed to download and install the official Steam client : the program through which to access the library of the famous Valve service and purchase / install the games offered by the latter.
To download the official Steam client on your computer, connected to the official website of the service and click first on the Install Steam button located at the top right and then on the Install Steam now button which instead is on the page that opens.
At the end of the setup, Steam will begin to download all the files necessary for its operation: it is a fairly full-bodied download, so be patient.
At the end of the download of all the files necessary for the functioning of Steam, the official client of the service will start and you can start using it by creating your user account.
Then click on the Create a new account button , type your username , password and email address you want to use on Steam in the form that is proposed to you and copy the security code shown at the bottom of the page in the Enter the characters above field .
Subsequently, declare that you are 13 years of age or older, by placing the check mark next to I accept, and I declare that I am at least 13 years old , click on the Continue button and proceed to verify your identity.
To verify your identity and log in to Steam, access the e-mail address with which you registered on the service, open the message received from Steam and click on the Create my account button contained in the latter. So click on Continue , log in to your Steam account and that’s it.
Install Dragon Ball Xenoverse
You now have an active Steam account and are ready to download Dragon Ball Xenoverse on your PC. Then select the Store tab of the Steam client (top left), search for Dragon Ball Xenoverse in the search field located at the top right and press the Enter key on your computer keyboard.
On the search results page, select Dragon Ball Xenoverse or Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 to access the description of one of the two games. Be careful not to select the DLCs for Dragon Ball Xenoverse (eg Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 – DB Super Pack 1 ), as these are additional content that can only be used after purchasing the basic version of the game.
After selecting Dragon Ball Xenoverse from the list with the search results, click the Add to Cart button located under the video game preview video (if you want to purchase a version of the title that also includes DLC, click the Add to Cart button which it is found under the heading Bundle Edition ); specify that you want to purchase the title for you, by clicking on the Purchase for me button , and select a payment method from those available in the appropriate drop-down menu: PayPal , credit card , Skrill or Paysafecard .
Then enter the data relating to the chosen payment method (eg credit card number), click on the Continue button and confirm your purchase by following the instructions on the screen. Then access the Steam Library by selecting the appropriate tab at the top, choose Dragon Ball Xenoverse or Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 from the left sidebar and start the download and installation of the game by clicking on the Install button .
When the download is complete (if you want, you can follow the download progress by moving the mouse cursor to the Library tab and selecting the Download item from the menu that opens), go back to the Steam Library , choose Dragon Ball Xenoverse or Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 from the left sidebar and click the Play button to start the game.
As already mentioned above, Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 can be enriched with a series of DLC, additional paid packages that contain characters, techniques and other content capable of enriching the gaming experience. You can buy them directly on Steam following the same procedure I just showed you for downloading games.
Download Dragon Ball Xenoverse on console
Do you prefer to play on consoles? No problem. As mentioned above, Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 are also available on PlayStation 4 , PlayStation 3 , Xbox One and Xbox 360 . You can buy and download them easily by connecting your console to the Internet, logging into your PSN or Xbox Live account and searching for them in the PlayStation and Xbox stores. Here are all the steps you need to take in detail.
- Connect the console to the Internet– via Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi. To set up the Wi-Fi connection on PS4 , go to the Network menu > Set up Internet connection> Use Wi-Fi , select the network you want to connect to and type in the relative access key. If you use an Xbox One , on the other hand, go to the Settings menu > All settings> Network> Network settings , select the Configure wireless network item from the left sidebar and select the network to use.
- Sign in to your account– After connecting the console to the internet, you need to sign in to your PSN or Xbox Live account. If you have a PS4 , then go to the Settings> PlayStation Network / Account Management menu and select the options Login to PlayStation Network , New PlayStation Network user? Create an account and Sign up now . Then fill out the form that is proposed to you and that’s it (if you need more info about it, read my tutorial on how to play online on PS4 ). If you’re on an Xbox One , select the Sign in checkbox From the Xbox home screen, log into your Microsoft account (or create one by following my tutorial on the subject ) and follow the on-screen directions (for more info, visit the Xbox official site ).
- Download Dragon Ball Xenoverse– to finish, open PlayStation Store or the Xbox Store , select the search option present in the latter and search for Dragon Ball Xenoverse or Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 . At this point, select the title of your interest from the screen that opens, press the purchase button and confirm the transaction by entering a valid payment method (eg credit card or PayPal ).
To take advantage of the online multiplayer features of Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 you need to subscribe to a PlayStation Plus subscription (starting from 7.99 euros / month) or Xbox Live Gold (starting from 6.99 euros / month).
For the simple download of the games and the offline gameplay, however, no paid subscription is required. All you have to do is start Dragon Ball Xenoverse or Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 from the home menu of your console and have fun!