Players receiving the Valorant win64 shipping app error and looking for a solution should know that there is unfortunately no official solution from Riot Games. But several players have tried some solutions that have worked for them. We will list the possible solutions below.
How to fix Valorant win64 shipping app error
When you receive the error message: The application was unable to start correctly (0XC000005). Click OK to close the app, try the following steps.
- Reboot your system – This should clear any issues that may have come up during the launch process. Hopefully a fresh reboot will get the game working for you, so try this first.
- Check if your antivirus software is blocking Valorant from launching – You can fix this by setting the game as an exception if you haven’t already. If you did this before and the software somehow removed it from the list, go ahead and add it as an exception again.
- Check if your Firewall is blocking the Riot Games client from launching – Add it as an exception there too.
- Here are the steps to do it:
- Search for Firewall in the Windows search bar.
- Click Allow an app through the firewall.
- Click Change Settings.
- Then click Allow another app.
- Browse and find the path of the Valorant.exe file. It should be here: C:\Riot Games\VALORANT\live\VALORANT.exe.
- Click Add.
- Click on all the boxes related to Valorant and then click OK.
- Now do the same for C:\Program Files\Riot Vanguard\vgc.exe (Anticheat) and C:\Riot Games\Riot Client\RiotClientServices.exe (Launcher).
- Click OK and you are ready to go.
- Update your Operating System – If you are using Windows 7, update to Windows 10 and see if the error still appears.
- Roll back your Nvidia driver – In case this is what is causing the problem, uninstall your current Nvidia driver and re-download an older one. This has worked for some players. But in my opinion, this should be one of your last resorts.
- Reinstall Valorant – Lastly, many suggest that reinstalling Valorant and Riot Vanguard solved the problem for them. But if you still don’t want to do that, contact Valorant support for help.