Many users encounter various graphic formats on their computer, such as HEIC (HEIF) files, which are not supported by default in Windows. Because of this, it is often necessary to convert the original image to another more common format that is supported on any type of device.
For example, you can use free websites to convert HEIC to JPG online, or convert between formats on a PC using programs to solve the problem of viewing or further using the image.
JPG (JPEG) is a commonly used lossy image file format. This format uses a popular image compression algorithm. The best image quality in JPG format significantly increases the file size.
HEIC (HEIF) is a file format that saves photos taken on an iPhone or iPad. This is Apple’s proprietary version of the HEIF (High Efficiency Image File) format. The HEIC format offers compression that greatly reduces the size while maintaining nearly the same quality.
But viewing this format on other devices is difficult due to the lack of HEIC support by default. Therefore, it makes sense to change the original format to another more popular one, for example, JPG/JPEG.
To convert a graphic file to another format, you can use two methods:
- Convert HEIC to JPEG online.
- Convert HEIC to JPG on computer.
In this guide, we will show you how to convert HEIC to JPEG online for free with several online services. You can use these websites without creating an account. All work on converting photos takes place on a remote server without affecting the resources of your PC.
Converting from HEIC to JPEG online takes place in several successive stages:
- You need to add HEIC files to a site that has a built-in web application designed to convert between these formats.
- Select JPG (JPEG) as the output format.
- Start converting original photos to another format.
Keep in mind that each of the services presented has its own characteristics, as well as limitations. Check them out if you are there to convert HEIC to JPG online.
How to convert HEIC to JPG on Aconvert
Aconvert is a website for online file conversion of various formats. The service has an easy-to-use converter with a decent set of features.
Along with uploading files locally from a PC, Aconvert supports importing from any public link. The service can convert multiple files at once, allowing you to convert HEIC to JPG online in batch. If you need the output file in some specific sizes, you can also set these options before starting the conversion.
Let’s see how to convert HEIC to JPG online for free with Aconvert:
- Visit the Aconvert website: https://www.aconvert.com/en/image/ .
- Then download the HEIC files (up to 10 files at a time, but no more than 200 MB) from your computer or from a link from the Internet. Click on the “FILE” or “URL” buttons, respectively.
- In the “Destination Format” list, select “JPG” as the output format.
- Customize advanced settings to suit your needs. You can select the quality of the output image from 1 to 100, as well as resize the image in width and height.
- Start the conversion by clicking on the “Start Conversion” button to complete the HEIC to JPG conversion online.
- When the online HEIC to JPG conversion is completed, the output file will appear in the Conversion Results area. After clicking on the “Save” button, you can download it to your computer as a regular file or in a ZIP archive, save it to Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage, send a link to the file to the addressee, immediately delete it from the service, or get a QR code. If you click on the “View” button, you can view the converted photo on the Aconvert service.
Aconvert service features:
- Free conversion of up to 10 HEIC files to JPG in one conversion.
- The total file size limit is 200MB per conversion.
- You can change the size and quality of the output files.
- There is no limit on the number of conversions you can complete.
- Processed files are stored on the service during the day.
How to change HEIC to JPG online with Converter365
Converter365 is a free service that can convert various files in over 1000 formats. In particular, there is a HEIC to JPG converter online.
You can add HEIC files from local storage on your computer or URLs from the Internet. You can add up to 10 files at once and convert them all at the same time. But you should keep in mind that there is a 100MB size limit per conversion.
Convert HEIC to JPG online for free with Converter365:
- Open this converter in your browser using the link: https://www.converter365.com/image-converter .
- Click the “Add Files…” or “Add From URL” button, or use the drag and drop mechanism to upload HEIC files to the service.
- After that, select “JPG” or “JPEG” as the output file format by selecting it from the “Convert to:” list.
- Start the conversion by clicking on “Start conversion”.
- Download the converted JPG (JPEG) files to your computer. Downloading as a ZIP archive, copying the link to the file, sending to social networks or printing is available.
Features of using Convert365:
- Processing up to 10 files with a total size of up to 100 MB in one conversion.
- Single file size limit up to 100 MB.
- For unregistered users, 20 free conversions per month are available.
- Converted files are deleted after 24 hours, and original files after 30 minutes.
How to convert HEIC to JPEG online on Convertio
Convertio is a cloud-based file conversion platform that supports thousands of file formats. There is an online HEIC to JPEG converter here.
On the service, you can convert 2 files at the same time if the total size of the files does not exceed 100 MB. The website offers 10 free conversions per day.
Converting HEIC to JPG online using Convertio is as follows:
- Visit the Convertio website at: https://convertio.co/en/heic-jpg/ .
- Select “HEIC” as source format and “JPG” as output format.
- Click on the “Select Files” button, drag and drop files into a special form, add files from Dropbox and Google Drive cloud storages.
- Start the conversion by clicking the “Convert” button.
- After the conversion is completed, download the finished file to your computer.
Features of using Convertio tools:
- You can convert up to 2 files in one conversion.
- Support for cloud import from Google Drive and Dropbox.
- There is a size limit of 100 MB for a single file or for a total conversion.
- Can convert 10 files in 24 hours.
- Processed files are stored on the service for 24 hours. You can immediately delete the finished file in the “My files” section.
How to convert HEIC format to JPG online on iLoveIMG
iLove IMG is an online image processing tool that offers a wide range of tools for working with graphic file formats. Along with other features, you can convert HEIC to JPG online on this resource.
To change the HEIC to JPG format online, follow these steps:
- Open the iLoveIMG service page: https://www.iloveimg.com/en/convert-to-jpg/heic-to-jpg .
- Upload the HEIC file to the service using the “Select Image” button, drag and drop, or from Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage.
- The “Convert Options” area will open on the right, where you need to click on “Convert to JPG”.
- Click “Download Converted Images” button to download to PC, save them to Google Drive and Dropbox, share the download link or scan the QR code, delete the file from the service immediately.
The free use of iLove IMG has the following features:
- Support for Dropbox and Google Drive cloud storage.
- Group processing up to 30 files simultaneously.
- Convert images with a total size of up to 200 MB.
How to Convert HEIC Photo to JPG Online at AnyConv
AnyConv is a freeware converter that supports a wide range of file formats. The service has a tool with which you can convert the HEIC file to JPG online.
To convert HEIC file to JPG online with Any Conv, follow these steps:
- Open the converter at: https://anyconv.com/en/heic-konverter/ .
- Click the “Choose File” button or drag and drop a HEIC file from your computer into the dedicated area.
- Set the output format to “JPG” or “JPEG” and then start the conversion with the “Convert” button.
- After the processing process is completed, when the HEIC file is converted to JPG online, click the “Download” button to save the finished file file on your device.
Features of using AnyConv:
- You can only convert one file at a time.
- The file size can be up to 100 MB.
- All files are automatically deleted 1 hour after the conversion is completed.
HEIC photos taken on Apple devices are not supported by default on Windows operating system, so users want to convert their photos to JPG/JPEG format. You can perform this task on your computer or using the web application. Using online converters, you can convert HEIC to JPG online. The output graphic file in JPG format can be saved to PC or cloud storage.