How to convert EPUB to PDF; In some cases, the user needs to convert the EPUB to PDF format in order to use an e-book in a different format on their computer. You can convert an electronic document using a program or online service.
EPUB (ePub) stands for Electronic Publishing. This is an electronic document viewing format with the extension “*.epub”, which is commonly used for e-books.
PDF is a portable electronic document format for use across multiple platforms. This format is used for printing, it stores a huge number of different types of documents that can be opened on any device.
The user may need to convert EPUB to PDF considering that PDF is one of the most commonly used file formats for viewing documents. You can open a PDF file on almost any device, which is not the case with an EPUB file.
Depending on the situation, it is suitable for converting between formats:
- Software on a computer.
- Web application on a service on the Internet.
In the first case, you are using a PC program with which you can convert an EPUB file to PDF format. The second method involves the use of an online service on the Internet, which performs the work of converting between these formats.
In this guide, you will learn several ways to convert EPUB e-books to PDF using a program on a computer or using a web application on a remote online service.
How to Convert EPUB to PDF in Caliber
Caliber is a free program for reading, cataloging and storing e-books. The peculiarity of the application is that it can convert several selected EPUB files at the same time or each file individually.
Caliber can also convert archives: ZIP files that contain ePub files. Before converting EPUB files, you can view the contents of the input file using the built-in reader.
Here are some features of this software:
- The program supports the drag and drop function.
- The user interface is available in a large number of languages.
- The application supports a large number of electronic document formats for import/export.
- The program can edit e-books of some formats.
In Caliber, the EPUB to PDF converter works as follows:
- Click on the “Add books” button to insert an EPUB file into the program.
- Click the “Convert Books” button.
- In the new window, the import format is EPUB, set the output format to PDF.
- Click the “OK” button to start the conversion.
- A new format will appear in the right area of the program window – PDF, click on the link to open this file.
Convert EPUB to PDF with Hamster Free Book Converter
Hamster Free Book Converter is a converter between a large number of digital book and document formats with many useful features. The program has a beautiful interface, available in various languages.
Hamster Free Book Converter allows you to bulk convert files. Apart from converting EPUB to PDF, this software also allows you to convert files between various file formats suitable for many devices: Apple, Sony, Foxit, Ganaxa, Kobo, Amazon, PocketBook and more.
Converting an EPUB file to PDF format in Hamster Free Book Converter consists of three steps:
- Add ePub files to the program using the “Add Files” button, or drag and drop files directly into the application’s interface.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Under “Formats and Platforms”, select “Adobe PDF” as the file conversion format.
In the “Devices” section, you can select a specific device and the conversion format that will be optimized for this device.
- Click on the “Convert” button and then choose an output directory to save the file.
Converting from EPUB to PDF in Soft4Boost Document Converter
Soft4Boost Document Converter is an electronic document converter. With this app, you can convert EPUB to PDF for free.
Do the following:
- Open the e-book in EPUB format in the program.
- In the Output Format section, click the To PDF button.
- After selecting the output folder, click on the “Start!” button.
- Open the folder to access the file.
How to convert EPUB to PDF online with FreeConvert
FreeConvert is a free service that allows you to convert EPUB to PDF online.
In addition to the “EPUB to PDF online” feature, FreeConvert has other useful tools:
- Online converters: convert images, videos, audio files, documents, e-books, archives and units of measure.
- Online Compressors: Compress videos, images, GIFs, MP3s and other types of files to reduce their size.
- Video tools: resize frame and trim video online.
How to convert EPUB to PDF online with FreeConvert:
- Go to the Free Convert website using the link: https://www.freeconvert.com/epub-to-pdf .
- Drag and drop a file from your computer to the dedicated form, click the “Choose Files” button to upload EPUB files from your PC. Click the arrow to choose other options: import files from Google Drive, Dropbox, or the web.
- An EPUB file has been added to the job, click the “Convert To PDF” button to start the conversion.
Click on the gear to open the “Advanced Options (optional)” option, with which you can configure various output options and apply them to the whole or to a single file. This is an optional step.
- Save the output PDF file on your device, send to Dropbox or Google Drive, generate a QR code.
Features of using FreeConvert:
- Batch convert multiple EPUB files to PDF.
- Support for EPUB files up to 1 GB for free.
- Import files directly from Google Drive, Dropbox or the web (via URL).
- Setting the text size, page margins, metadata when converting.
- Customize each EPUB file individually or multiple at once when converting to PDF.
How to Convert EPUB to PDF Online with PDF2Go
PDF2Go is a free website with many different web applications for working with PDF files: viewing, editing, merging, splitting, optimizing, blocking, signing, compressing and converting PDF online for free.
This service offers a simple tool through which users can download an EPUB and then convert it to PDF without additional options. The conversion takes some time, depending on the file size.
Converting EPUB to PDF using PDF2Go proceeds as follows:
- Go to the “Convert EPUB to PDF” online converter page: https://www.pdf2go.com/en/epub-to-pdf .
- Click the “Choose File” button to add the EPUB file. Insert a link to a file by URL, add a file from Dropbox and Google Drive cloud storage, drag and drop a file from a computer to a special area.
- Click “Start” to start the conversion.
- Download the finished file to your computer as a PDF or ZIP archive, upload it to supported cloud storages, create a QR code to access the file.
You can immediately delete the file from the service, or it will be automatically deleted after 24 hours or after the last 10 downloads.
Features of PDF2Go:
- Easily convert EPUB to PDF online.
- The service has dozens of free PDF tools to edit, rotate, compress or perform other operations.
- Get original PDFs from Google Drive and Dropbox.
How to Convert EPUB to PDF Online with Zamzar
Zamzar is a free online file conversion platform. You can use the Zamzar service to convert EPUB to PDF online.
Convert EPUB to PDF file with Zamzar:
- Follow the link to access the converter: https://www.zamzar.com/en/convert/epub-to-pdf/ .
- Click “Select Files” to upload EPUB files from your computer, add a file from the link or from Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive cloud storage.
- Click the “Convert” button to start converting between file formats.
You can mark the item “Email. address” to receive an email notification.
- Download the PDF file to your computer.
Your files are stored on the service for 24 hours, after which they will be deleted.
Features of Zamzar:
- Free file upload limit up to 50 MB.
- Convert up to 10 files at once for batch processing.
- Send download link to email after conversion is completed.
How to convert EPUB to PDF online on CloudConvert
CloudConvert is a cloud file conversion service that allows you to convert EPUB to PDF online. This service supports more than 200 file formats that you can convert. There is no upload size limit here, but you only get 25 minutes of conversion per day for free.
Convert the EPUB file to PDF using Cloud Convert:
- Visit the CloudConvert website page at: https://cloudconvert.com/epub-to-pdf .
- Select EPUB as the input format and PDF as the output format to convert.
- Click on the “Select File” button to add files from a computer, via a URL link, or from Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive cloud storage.
- Start the conversion after clicking on the “Convert” button.
- Click the “Download” button to download the converted file to your computer.
Features of the CloudConvert service:
- Download directly from the web, Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
- Convert over 200+ file formats online.
- There is no limit on the size of the uploaded file.
- Convert up to 5 files at the same time.
- 25 free minutes of conversion per day and 5 minutes per file.
If it is necessary to convert EPUB to PDF format, the user can use the software installed on the computer or use the services of an online service on the Internet. When using the first option, the program converts files on a PC, and in the second case, a web application on the site will be used, without using the resources and software of your PC.