Law firm marketing, as one can derive from its meaning, is the practice of attracting new clients to the firm; it includes various tactics that have been perused in many businesses like SEO, content marketing, running digital ads, etc., and using technology to automate manual tasks for maximum efficiency.
So, what is the best strategy to follow while making a marketing plan?
Here is a comprehensive guide to riding this transformative wave with ease.
- Marketing budget- Firstly, one must determine the goals the firm wants to achieve and the resources it will require. And then, one has to determine the cases that have to be taken up every year that will help in billing it. Also, using SEO and content marketing tools will add potential costs. All these have to be calculated, and a marketing budget has to be made, and it is advised to keep it under limits.
- Building a website- The client’s first impression of the firm is the website, given the digital era we are living in. A user-friendly website with good-quality photos and content clearly states the services and contact information and highlights awards, accolades, and recognition to help build trust and goodwill.
- SEO-After the website is created, the next logical step will be search engine optimization, following the best SEO practices and making informative content that Google likes. Opt for long-tail keywords like seo for lawyers that will help potential clients find the firm easier.
- Social media- Not being on social media if one wants to expand their business is an arrow that will always miss its target. It is not essential to be on all social media platforms. One has to determine the best for their firm and then make full utilization of the platform to their advantage. Following big names in the legal industry on Twitter, lawyer’s groups on Facebook, and creating Facebook and Google ads to boost online presence are tactics one can use.
- Feedback: When online profiles are up and running, they give insights that help strategize for future courses of action more accurately. In this context, clients, positive reviews can help to make a good impression on the law firm, and it is stated that potential clients look for these reviews and referrals before making any choice; this can immensely act as an added advantage.
- Content marketing- Answering questions is one of the best ways that help one score clients, and sharing knowledge through blogs is one of the best ways to rank on Google. It shows expertise and establishes authority and brand.
- Target Audience-Knowing your target audience will help curate content accordingly and keep potential clients engaged. This has to be kept in mind before one shares any blogs, emails, or social media posts.
Any good content is undoubtedly the best way to reach as many people as possible. So, when thinking about Law firm marketing, the first step should be to take the above steps and see how it does wonders for the firm.